True Luminosity Serum
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Suitable For All Skin Types
A high concentrate, 6% PAD brightening serum that relieves redness, fades hyperpigmentation and discolouration
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate (PAD) is a derivative of Azelaic acid used in clinical treatment of Rosacea for its effectiveness without side effects
- Due to its excellent anti-discoloration properties, it also offers potent brightening results on all skin types
- Water-like serum texture absorbs fast to rebalance sebum production and calm active breakouts
- Minimises the appearance of enlarged pores and blemish scarring
- Significantly smooths & brightens the appearance of redness and uneven skin tone in as little as 3 weeks*
- FREE Ceramide & EGF Treatment Orb with every full-size serum
*individual results may vary, this is the average period noted during in-vitro tests
Size: 1 fl. oz. / 30 mL
Not sure if this is the right serum for you?
Try our One-Time Brightening & Firming Treatment:
Ceramide & EGF Treatment Orb — x 1
- Mini Cucumber Recovery Serum — 10 mL
Water, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate (PAD), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Nymphaea Caerulea (Blue Lotus) Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Sacred Lotus) Flower Extract, Codium Tomentosum (Green Algae) Extract, Caffeine , Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Hydrolized Algin, Zinc Sulfate, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Succinoglycan, Sodium Anisate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*
*Certified Organic Agriculture
Made in Taiwan
Pump it onto the middle of your palm to avoid running. Gently spread the liquid between hands and press onto skin like a toner.
Focus on areas with dark spots or enlarged pores. Best used after cleansing, directly on clean skin or after a hydrating toner. Use twice a day, morning and night.
What is the texture like?
The texture is very light weight and liquid-like, more like an essence as the formula is meant to absorb deep into skin. Press into the skin, focusing on troubled areas or areas with larger pores.
I'm experiencing a breakout. What is the best way and routine to use this serum?
On cleansed face, use the Hot Stone Facial Mask for 20 minutes and follow up with the True Luminosity Serum for matching stack formula with amplified results.
Is this product suitable for dry skin?
Yes, it can still brighten and minimize the appearance of large pores even on dry skin types, but we suggest adding a hydrating Tonic such as the Herbal Youth Tonic for a moisture boost.
Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
As this is a highly active serum, we do not suggest it for use during pregnancy or breast feeding in case of skin sensitivity.
Any extra tips?
Apply the True Luminosity Serum after using the Hot Stone Facial Mask for amplified results.
- Free shipping over $50