Sake Ferment & Retinol Night Renewal Cream
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Suitable for Dry, Mature & Sensitive Skin Types
A powerful combination of microbiome-focused skincare ingredients and an advanced form of Hydrogenated Japanese Retinol.
This perfecting night cream redefines texture by boosting your skin's own HA production while significantly diminishing redness, discoloration and roughness for perfectly smooth, pearly skin.
- Hydrogenated Patented Retinol 0.30%- a patented Japanese retinol that is unique in its proven ability to boost hyaluronic acid production on top of traditional Retinol benefits. It is also known for superior absorption, minimizing redness, discoloration and overall anti-aging effectiveness with minimal risk of irritation
- Sake Ferment & Kasu Biotics - Microbiome boosting ingredients taken from the traditional Japanese Sake brewing process for healthy skin barriers
- Alpha Glucan - A hydrating natural prebiotic extracted from Rice, which also helps to balance the skin’s microbiome systems
- Rice Ceramides - Helps to fortify and recover skin barriers while improving moisture retention levels
- Includes an easy-to-use spatula for mess-free, clean application
- Upgrade to the Multi-Biotic Power Pair to help achieve a pearly smooth complexion
Size: 1.6 fl. oz. / 50 mL
Water, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrogenated Retinol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Potassium Hydroxide, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alpha-Glucan, Glucosyl Ceramide, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lees Extract
Made in Japan
Apply 3 pea-sized dabs to forehead, cheeks and chin, focusing on troubled areas, using the included spatula. Avoid getting into the eyes. Apply nightly, before bed. If you are new to Retinol, start off applying 2-3 times a week and build up towards nightly use.
Make sure to use high protection sunscreen during the day in conjunction with this night cream as Retinol products may increase photosensitivity.
Can Pregnant or Breastfeeding women use this as it’s under 1% Retinol?
Retinol is considered a very active ingredient regardless of its percentage, so we suggest avoiding it when pregnant or breastfeeding. If unsure, please consult your doctor before use.
What’s the difference between Japanese Retinol and all the other Retinols made elsewhere?
Japanese Retinol is Hydrogenated (charged with Hydrogen atoms) and therefore known to feature superior absorption, promotion of hyaluronic acid production and consistent bioactivity after packaging, allowing for quickly visible results without being too harsh on skin. This form of Retinol is patented and produced in Japan.
Can I use this during the day?
Yes, however, we recommend starting off at night first, twice a week. Experienced Retinol users (who use 0.30% or above) can start every night as long as they know they do not have any reactions to these concentrations. For day use, please layer high-protection sunscreen over the top.
Why can’t I use Retinol in the eye area?
Retinol is great for minimizing fine lines; however, some dermatologists caution that it may weaken tear ducts, so we recommend avoiding the waterline of the eyes. Applying around the eye area, avoiding the waterline or getting it into the eyes, is fine.
I have extremely sensitive skin but lots of redness and breakouts. Can I use this?
The formula was created to be sensitive skin-friendly and help with redness relief, so we suggest starting with a patch test on a small area of skin for one night. If you’re still unsure, please get in touch with our team on our social media channels or email us for a customized routine.
- Free shipping over $50