Herbal Youth Mask
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Suitable For Dry & Mature Skin Types
A deeply hydrating, anti-aging herbal complex mask which merges multiple superherbs and new clinically studied ingredients from Japan.
- Features a powerful anti-aging herbal complex of ginseng root, oat extract, olive leaf, centella asiatica and chlorella algae for an extensive nutrient profile
- Fortified with Olive Fruit Glycolipids, a rare ingredient studied in biotech institutes in Japan which found that it had an outstanding effect on recovering skin cell ability to retain moisture
- Hydrates and firms the look and feel of skin for supple, youthful texture
- Calms and helps to relieve chronic skin irritations
- Biodegradable Sheet is made from 100% unbleached, organic certified Italian cotton for optimal serum absorption and masking results
Water, Rosa Damascene Flower (Rose) Water*, Glycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycolipids, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
*Certified Organic Agriculture
Sheet Material: 100% organic Italian cotton, biodegradable
Made in Taiwan
Fit sheet mask over clean, dry face.
Tuck in any excess material under the chin.
Use a Crystal Facial Roller on top of the sheet mask to speed up absorption time and amplify benefits.
Remove sheet mask after 20 minutes.
If using a facial roller, remove sheet mask after 10 minutes.
Pat the remaining serum into skin or wash off.
I'm in my 20s and have very dry skin, is this mask suitable for me?
Yes, this formula is really meant for anyone with dry skin, however dry skin tends to be more common as we age.
Is it suitable for oily or blemish prone skin?
Yes, however if oiliness or blemishes are the main concerns, we suggest trying out our Hot Stone Facial Mask instead.
How often should I use this mask?
While our masks are suitable for every day use, we recommend starting off 2 to 3 times a week.
Read more on our blog: How Often Should You Sheet Mask?
Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
Yes, it's safe but we recommend a patch test if concerned.
Any masking tips and tricks?
Use a Crystal Facial Roller on top of the sheet mask to speed up absorption time and amplify benefits. Follow with the Herbal Youth Tonic and Herbal Youth Oil for the benefit of a full anti-aging skincare routine for dry skin types.
View all product and shipping FAQ
- Free shipping over $50