Multi-Ceramide Lavender & Coconut Sleeping Mask
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Suitable for Dry, Mature & Sensitive Skin Types
An ultra-comforting night mask with a luscious, buttery texture to deeply nourish the skin overnight.
- Hydrates, calms and rejuvenates skin overnight without sticking to or staining pillows - yay!
- Supports healthy skin barriers with Five types of Ceramides + Four Types of Hyaluronic Acid
- Creamy, delicious texture with a water-based finish that sinks into skin
- Intensively hydrates and minimises water loss during sleep
- Enriched with French Lavender, Allantoin, Niacinamide for relief from dryness and irritation
- Enhanced with Olive and Coconut Oils for a deeper, overnight skin treatment; perfect for those who live in dry, harsher climates
- Contains Saccharomyces/ Rice Ferment Filtrate – a powerful biotic 2-in-1 that helps reinforce the skin’s natural microbiome
- Suitable for kids over 12 months of age for dry and irritated faces, elbows and knees!
Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Allantoin, Malachite Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lithospermum Officinale Root Extract
Made in Taiwan
Apply evenly across face as the last step of skincare, every night before bed. Let absorb overnight and rinse off in the morning.
Optional: To use as a day cream, apply a thin layer onto face before make up. Also suitable for dry elbows, inner arms and back of knees. Use the scoop to apply generously to clean, dry skin as final step of skincare before sleeping. Leave on overnight and rinse off excess in the morning (if needed).
Is this safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women?
Yes, the vegan formula is gentle and soothing; however, we recommend consulting your attending physician before use.
How do kids use this?
This item is uniquely suitable for children over 12 months of age, especially if they have chronically red, dry skin on their arms or legs. Some kids do not like the smell, stinging sensation or "heavy" greasy feeling from typical medical creams, and this can be a wonderful alternative for them before bedtime due to its soothing, pleasant scent and texture.
Phoebe, our Founder, allows her daughter to scoop the cream out herself with the spoon; for a 6-year-old, this is a fun pre-bedtime activity each night that teaches and reinforces good self-care routines from an early age!
Can I use this if I have oily, acne-prone skin?
Ceramides, Niacinamide, Allantoin and Rice Ferment create a powerful complex of skin-soothing and barrier-nourishing ingredients. When paired with 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) (one being the Italian bio-fermented HA used in our Ceramide & EGF Treatment Orbs), the absorption rate is maximized for efficient potency without greasy, oily residue.
The soothing mechanism can still be beneficial for oily, acne-prone skin types; though we suggest a one-night patch test on the face to ensure minimal risk of irritation or clogging.
Do I have to use this mask with the spoon? Or can I just use my fingers?
Our special custom-made spoon looks like an ice cream scoop, but when turned onto its concave side, it can help spread the mask around on the skin without using fingers. Due to the thick, rich texture of the cream, it may get stuck underneath long nails, so we would recommend using this spoon to minimize wastage, spillage or mess; it's more hygienic too!
- Free shipping over $50